Trauma is a part of life and can happen to any of us, our friends and family and is shown in our statistics with one third of couples engaging in domestic violence and one in four of us grew up with alcoholic relatives. Trauma leaves traces and can affect our health and our capacity for intimacy and happiness. Trauma affects not only those who are exposed to it, but their family, friends and those around them.
When it comes to understanding the impact of trauma and being able to live a full whole hearted life and grow despite traumatic life experiences new research in neuroscience is now accessible. This new information allows new possibilities to bring back balance.
Heal from past traumas and be the happy adult you truly are…
- How can I move past past traumas towards a joyful creative future?
- How can I let go of a past traumatic event and get on with my life?
- How can I release anxiety or depression and enjoy life fully?
READ ON TO FIND OUT HOW…
The Resilient Self – Rising Above the Trauma
- The key to making the journey from the pain of trauma to a positive, joyful and productive life in which authentic trust and happiness is restored is through the development of the resilient self. Resilience is a key in getting past trauma.
- Resilience is not a set personality trait, as is typically perceived by sufferers of trauma, but rather, a set of powerful, daily actions you consistently choose to take.
- Resilience is a dynamic process where an individual undergoes a powerful internal metamorphasis that allows experiences of trauma or adversity to be risen above.
- Resilience is a core successful living after having endured any traumatic event.
- Building the Resilient Self with Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Through Coaching and Neuro Linguistic Programming Resilience can be remedially created.
3/386 South Street,
Consulting: Jennipher Mcdonald
Contact Number: 0403 173 790